Wall Gallery--I've got my eye on you!

Happy Friday!

Here are some random thoughts to start your weekend off with :) I know I promised some tabletop styling this week, but too many great posts popped up. Look out for styling tips next week.

First, I purchased this linen table runner for two last weekend at CB2. What a great idea! For those of us who only have 2 at the table, this is the perfect piece! This also could work for smaller dining tables, when typical runners are too long and end up in the laps of your dinner guests. Although I bought mine with the intent to add some sophistication to Ryan and my TV dinner dates, it works even better as a true runner on our smaller table in the basement.



Next, In honor of my weekend project to hang my wall gallery...







I wanted to share a very cool site, Red Bubble (thanks for the tip Cara), where you can purchase everything from t-shirts to stickers, but it's the wall art that is super impressive!







I will also hopefully be spray painting my side table, from this previous post black. And I'm on the hunt for one more lamp for my basement.

Ciao!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education