Boden = Spring

Sorry for the short post...nothing like a solid 15 hour work day to kick you in the rear and remind you that you work for an "agency." :)

But as I try to keep my eyelids open today, I can't help but dream about spring. It's just around the corner, I can smell it in the air!

So if you are in need of some spring fever, feast your eyes on some of these super cute spring pieces from Boden!

PS--I love the pairing of navy with mustard yellow or poppy pink!!!


Umm...please tell my Mykonos comes with this dress...






 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education