Just Checking



 Hello Everyone,
      I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. I am just checking to see if the problem of fuzzy photos has been resolved. My son-in-law was just here and he showed me another way of uploading my pics from the web instead of emailing them over and I wanted to check it out. So you are being bombarded with more lilac pics!




 I think this is going to work-thanks Michael!

Thanks for checking it out!

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education