Soft Pinks



 Hello everyone,
           We have had a couple of days of badly needed rain here and thankfully it has done wonders for our garden. The sun has returned as well as the heat in time for our tour from Japan this afternoon.
     Today, I have some soft pinks for Pink Saturday.
I took these photos a couple of weeks ago of some roses from the garden.
I love the soft daintiness of them.
Pretty inside or out.
A soft pink Endless Summer hydrangea.
Polaris rose.
Soft pink china.
I love this full,soft pink rose that I have had for a few years but don't remember the name of it.

Pretty little tea cup.
I took these photos a couple of years ago but when I was looking through my files these jumped out at me. What could be prettier then pink peonies in pretty china.
Just a few soft pinks for you to enjoy.

I am joining How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday and The Rose Garden in Malevik for Show Off Saturday.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education