A Sun Room Tea

Hello everyone,
      It was a sunny but still cool day here today -the perfect day to enjoy a little quiet time in the sunroom.
The wicker rocker got a fresh coat of paint and I made a new rosebud pillow to go on it.
I love the pink,green and white mix in this hydrangea.
Some sugar coolies on a vintage plate.
More vintage china.
 A pretty bouquet.
More dainty rosebuds.







Sweet little fairies sitting on the windowsill.

Well ,it was nice to relax in the sun room for a  tea break on a sunny day-don't you think?

My daughter and I just got home from the gym- the rush is on to make sure I fit back into my summer clothes before the weather warms up!!! I always love getting out my summer clothes after the more drab colors of winter.

Today,I am joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday , Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage and Show and Tell at My Romantic Home.



 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education