Modern Dream: Home Office

If you have read my blog for the past couple of weeks, you know that:

A: I love my job but...
B: Lately, I'm having a hard time establishing a work/life balance

A wise woman (I can't remember who she was) once said, you can only be truly good at being 3 things at any time in your life. I really believe has some truth!

In my ideal world I would have enough time in the day to be a great friend / wife / daughter / sister, while being good at my job, good to myself (ie working out), and allowing myself a truly creative outlet like this blog! But since there are only 24 hours in a day, and I'm usually working 10-12 of those hours, and I'm sleeping for the other 6...it leads me to ask...how much can you really be good at in the remaining 6 hours a day? 

In honor of this inner struggle, I thought I would post some of my favorite images of Home Offices.

How inspiring!
AND THE QUEEN OF ALL QUEEN HOME OFFICES:

OUI OUI!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education