I am seeing activity

2008 was a tough year for most. It was especially rough on Home Sellers ~ although there are many things to be grateful for, I can add to the list: I am grateful that 2008 is behind us. Since the New Year, I am happy to report that homes are selling. In fact, in the last couple of weeks; my Windermere Snohomish office has been buzzing with phone calls, guests walking in and wanting to sell their home and buyers calling to inquire on our local listings! So refreshing. Activity breeds sales & I tell you, there is no better conversation to have with my clients, than: "I have an offer." It has been a long road for us all, but hang in there. It will take a little longer if you need to sell, but with some AGGRESSIVE Marketing, a lot of expertise & a new found perspective on market values, it can be done. Feel free to call me with any questions regarding your real estate investment.

Warmly,
Tanya
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education